Trek REMEDY 9.8 Mountainbike – 2020 – teal to volt fade
The Trek Remedy 9.8 GX it´s right for you if you’re an all-mountain junkie who lives for the fun only a long-travel trail bike can deliver. You love carving descents and throwing down style on new lines. You’re a ride or die kind of mountain biker, and want a bike you can handle – not one that handles you.
The tech you get is a lightweight full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a Fox Performance 36 Float 160 mm fork and 150 mm of rear travel with a FOX Performance Float shock with Trek’s exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain, Line 30 carbon wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive rear hub for fast engagement, a Bontrager Line Elite Dropper and SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes.
- Mino Link Geo Adjust – Fine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10 mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
- Control Freak Cable Management – The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon – It takes advantage of Trek’s patented OCLV process but the lay-up is adapted for the rigors of off-road use. By reinforcing select areas of the frame with unique materials, OCLV Mountain technology creates a strong, durable frame while preserving the low weight and great feel of a carbon fiber frame. Today, every carbon mountain bike they make is built using OCLV Mountain Carbon-carbon that’s tougher than the trail, without the added weight.
- RE:aktiv – No one else offers what Trek’s RE:aktiv regressive damper valve delivers: lots of low-speed compression damping (efficient), fluid high-speed compression damping (supple), and an instant, seamless transition between the two. Your bike rides like an XC bike when you want it to, like a DH bike when you need it to, and you’ll never feel the switch.
- ISCG Mount – International Standard Chain Guide mounts offer easy chain guide installation and adjustment.
- Down Tube Guard – Replaceable external shield protects the down tube from trail debris.
|Product Name:||Trek REMEDY 9.8 27.5 Mountainbike – 2020 – teal to volt fade|
|hubs:||6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear|
|chain:||SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed|
|cassette:||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed|
|rear derailleur:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|bottom bracket:||SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit|
|crankset:||Truvativ Descendant 7k Eagle DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost|
|brakes:||SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc, 200mm front rotor, 180mm rear rotor|
|seat post:||Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm|
|saddle:||Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails|
|handle bar:||Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise|
|stem:||Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree|
|headset:||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|wheel size:||27,5″ 650B (584mm)|
|grips:||Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|travel fork:||150, 160, 170, 180|
|Color:||Yellow, Blue, Neon|