Trek FUEL EX 9.7 NXGX Mountainbike – 2020 – matte raw carbon / gloss trek black
Don’t confuse the Fuel EX 9.7 with other value carbon models on the market – this bike provides an outstanding frame and suspension, with a workhorse drivetrain and wheels.
A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear. This bike is perfect for shredding singletrack, hitting drops and pushing your limits in multi-stage and marathon events.
The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use.
The OCLV Mountain Carbon frame comes with a FOX Rhythm 34 air-spring fork, FOX Performance Float EVOL RE:aktiv shock, SRAM NX/GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels, Shimano MT420 disc brakes, Bontrager Line dropper post and grippy Bontrager XR4 Team Issue tires.
Trek expanded their size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝ and sizes M to XL get 29˝ wheels.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon – It takes advantage of Trek’s patented OCLV process but the lay-up is adapted for the rigors of off-road use. By reinforcing select areas of the frame with unique materials, OCLV Mountain technology creates a strong, durable frame while preserving the low weight and great feel of a carbon fiber frame. Today, every carbon mountain bike they make is built using OCLV Mountain Carbon-carbon that’s tougher than the trail, without the added weight.
- RE:aktiv – No one else offers what Trek’s RE:aktiv regressive damper valve delivers: lots of low-speed compression damping (efficient), fluid high-speed compression damping (supple), and an instant, seamless transition between the two. Your bike rides like an XC bike when you want it to, like a DH bike when you need it to, and you’ll never feel the switch.
- Mino Link Geo Adjust – Fine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10 mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
- Boost 148/110 – Wider dropouts (110 mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5″ wheel with all the benefits of a 29″ wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Internal derailleur routing – Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
- ISCG Mount – International Standard Chain Guide mounts offer easy chain guide installation and adjustment.
- Carbon Armor – Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so Trek developed their light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
|Product Name:||Trek FUEL EX 9.7 NXGX Mountainbike – 2020 – matte raw carbon / gloss trek black|
|chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|cassette:||SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|rear derailleur:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|bottom bracket:||SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit|
|crankset:||Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle, DUB, 32 T, Boost|
|brakes:||Shimano MT420 4-piston hydraulic|
|seat post:||Bontrager Line Dropper, 31.6 mm (XS, S : 345 mm, 100 mm drop; M, ML, L, XL, XXL: 440 mm, 150 mm drop)|
|handle bar:||Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise|
|stem:||Bontrager Line, 35 mm, Knock Block, 0°|
|headset:||Knock Block Integrated, 1-1/8″ – 1.5″|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm), 27,5″ 650B (584mm)|
|grips:||Bontrager XR Trail Elite|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|