Specialized VENGE EXPERT DISC Ultegra Roadbike – 2019 – tarmac black
The Venge Expert Disc was developed with one objective in mind-to be the fastest bike in the world. The design for this bike started with building Specialized’s own Win Tunnel, and with more than 1000 hours of testing, prototyping, and refining, they can say with confidence that they nailed the objective. The high level of performance starts with a Rider-First Engineered™ frame and fork that feature a new level of aerodynamics. This is coupled with the added benefit of the Roval CL 64 wheelset-some of the fastest wheels Specialized have ever made.
Along with the zero-drag brakes and Aerofly cockpit, the Venge EXPERT is, quite simply, the fastest bike in the world.
- The FACT 11r carbon frame features fully internal cable routing, and it’s Rider-First Engineered™ in order to provide consistent performance across the entire size range.
- FACT carbon fork is designed to drastically reduce aerodynamic drag, while still providing incredible stiffness and steering response for all out efforts and twisting descents.
- The Roval SLX 24 rims, laced to DT Swiss hubs, are lightweight and durable alloy wheels that work well for both training and racing.
- S-Works Aerofly bar saves precious seconds and gives you style Watts
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes provide exceptional power and modulation, finally marrying the Venge’s unrivaled aerodynamic design with braking that excels in any condition.
- Power Expert saddle delivers power in low, aerodynamic positions
|usage bikesport:||Road Bike|
|cassette:||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 | 11-speed|
|shifter:||Shimano Ultegra Disc 8020|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|front derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra 8000 | braze on|
|bottom bracket:||Praxis BB30 w/ Shimano conversion adaptor|
|crankset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|brakes:||Shimano Ultegra 8020 Flat-Mount HYD|
|wheels:||Roval SLX 24 Disc | DT Swiss 350 hubs, thru-axle|
|seat post:||Specialized Venge Aero | FACT carbon|
|saddle:||Body Geometry Power Expert | titanium rails, 143 mm|
|bar tape:||Specialized S-Wrap|
|handle bar:||Specialized S-Works Aerofly|
|stem:||Specialized Pro SL|
|fork:||S-Works FACT 11r Carbon | full monocoque|
|frame:||Specialized FACT 11r carbon | Rider-First/Wind Tunnel construction, tapered headtube, Flatmount, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB, 12×142 mm|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|tires:||Specialized S-Works Turbo | 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26c|