MSR H.U.B. Tent 13111
Built to function as a true team base camp in extreme conditions, the H.U.B. tent accommodates 5-10 people, loads of gear, and the preparations needed to support first ascents and winter expeditions. The 2-meter high ceiling creates a spacious cabin for standing and moving about. Two large entrances feature a second mesh door, closable windows, and awnings; and clear side windows offer a glimpse to the outside world from the comfort within. When the days turn into weeks of weathering out storms, the H.U.B. tent keeps the harsh affairs beyond the rampart walls.
Specifications for MSR H.U.B. Tent:
|Internal Height:||79 in|
|Internal Length:||144 in|
|Internal Width:||108 in|
|Floor Area:||108 sq. ft|
|Packed Size:||30 x 18 in|
|Body Material:||150D Taffeta Polyester 3000mm Polyurethane & DWR/75D polyester mesh|
|Seasonal/Temperature Use:||4 Season|
|Tent Footprint:||Not Included|
|Tent Poles:||7 Aluminum 7000 Series|
|Max Length:||144 in|
|Max Width:||108 in|
|Floor Material:||70 Taffeta Nylon 10000mm Durashield Polyurethane & DWR|
|Tents and Shelters Application:||Car/Base Camping|
|Tent Type:||Car Camping|
Features of MSR H.U.B. Tent
- Airline-Friendly: 21.77 kg (48 lb.) packaged weight.
- Expedition-Grade: Proven and trusted by professional mountaineers in the Himalayas, Antarctica and other extreme environments.
- Superior Ventilation: Removable door panels allow for flexible ventilation and protection.
- Additional Features: UPF 50+ lining reduces solar heating at altitude, large pockets for storing bulky gear, reflective guy points, removable floor.
- Intended for use by professional alpinists. Does not include stakes, guy lines or setup instructions.