GHOST Lector 3.9 LC
This bike is Ghost DNA in pure form. Extremely light, extremely stiff – and of course extremely fast! This bike was developed for competition, regardless of whether you are competing against the international competition or you want to fight a new PB on your training session: The LECTOR pushes you to your limits! And, of course, the race genes are also reflected in the looks: The provocatively stylish mixture of angular shapes, smooth transitions and a clean look through completely interior-installed lines is a clear speed statement.
– Huge variety of specifications
– Di2 model available
– Battle ready: built for racing
– Award winning design
– LECTOR LC
– Rock Shox Recon RL Remote 100 mm
– SRAM NX Eagle 12-S
– Frame: LECTOR LC
– Fork: Rock Shox Recon RL Remote 100 mm
– Stem: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm
– Tire type: Continental X-King 2.2
– Handlebars: Ground Fiftyone 740 mm Dia. 31.8 mm
– Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle 12-S
– Gear lever: SRAM NX Eagle
– Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 32 DUB
– Cassette: SRAM PG-1230 11-50
– Brake: Sram Level T 2/2 Piston 180 / 160 mm Disc
– Seatpost: Ground Fiftyone 31.6 mm
– Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
– Hanger: FRHG0002
– Headset: HS0001
– Tire front: Continental Cross King 29 x 2.2
– Tire rear: Continental Cross King 29 x 2.2
– Front wheel: DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE® 29/25 mm, 15/100 TA
– Rear wheel: DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE® 29/25 mm, 12/142 TA
– Weight: 11,8 kg (frame size M)
More control on the trails:
– A standard that is a ´´must´´ in high-quality bikes. The thru-axle allows for an even stiffer rear triangle and guarantees improved force transmission and distribution.
– Ultralightweight Carbon, Lightweight Carbon
Lower for more freedom:
– Our frames are already prepared for dropper seat posts: The cables can be routed inside the tubes for a clean look and better protection. For all those who are already thinking about tomorrow today.
Designed with truly refreshing storage in mind:
– There´s plenty of space for refreshments. Bikes featuring this symbol provide plenty of space for a bottle.
– Internal cable routing
A competitive spirit:
– We know what is needed on the track. First, because our team riders constantly provide us with a lot of feedback. Second, our development team itself is made up of former (and still partly active) riders. That´s how we deliver a race-ready product: ready for the track right out of the box.