2021 Yamaha Transporter Lite 2-Up Touring Utility Snowmobile
Count On It
The affordable and maneuverable 2-stroke utility snowmobile.
- 2-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Liquid Cooled EFI Engine: The new hi-tech 397cc engine has all the features you’d expect to find in a top-of-the-line sled: computerized ignition (ECM), 3-stage exhaust power valve, batteryless fuel injection, electronic oil-injection and electric start. Tuned exhaust with EPTS (exhaust pipe temperature sensor) and a detonation sensor work together for reliable performance. A lightweight, counter-balance shaft handles unwanted vibration to deliver a smooth, wide range of power.
- CVTech Drive System: The sensor monitors cylinder vibration to signal the ECM in the event of combustion detonation due to improper fuel or running conditions so that timing can be adjusted to prevent engine damage.
- Lightweight Chassis: Designed to keep the weight down, the new alloy chassis uses minimal parts without compromising durability or function.
- CVTech Trail Bloc Drive Clutch and Invance Driven Clutch: The CVTech Trail Bloc drive clutch and Invance driven clutch provides reliable, low-temperature operation with wide ratio performance. The small diameter main bearing allows the belt to sit lower in the primary for a super low first gear, creating a wider ratio transmission through the secondary pulley to efficiently pull every pony out of the compact engine.
- Digital Gauge: The compact digital gauge displays speed, RPM, fuel level, hours while light indicators warn against any oil or engine temperature issues.
- Travel Rear Suspension: The 12.5″ travel rear suspension features a hinged, spring-loaded tail-end section that allows for the rear idler wheels to travel upwards in an arc when traveling over bumpy trails. This articulating feature assists the sled when in reverse by guiding the track up on top of the snow and not letting it dig in, making the sled feel and handle like a shorter track model.
- 146″ x 1.5″ Cobra Track: This proven, reliable deep-lug track provides excellent bite in both hard-pack, fresh powder and hauling conditions as the 146″ x 1.5″ tread is the perfect match to the light-weight chassis.
- Push Button Reverse: With just the push of your thumb, you can easily shift to and from reverse. A servo motor shifts the drivetrain into reverse simply and consistently while an audible warning beeper reminds you when the system is still in reverse.
- Handlebar and Thumb Warmers: Adjustable handlebar and throttle lever warmers come standard.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The 11.7 gal / 44L fuel capacity, coupled with the EFI engine, means extended operating range.
- Rear Storage Rack: The rear rack provides a stable platform to facilitate a wide range storage requirements.
- Electric Start: Turnkey electric starter provides quick and reliable ignition in all conditions.
- Wind Deflector: With its sculpted, turn-out shape, the 15.5″ wind deflector protects the operator.
- Versatile Seat: Designed for easy transitions from sitting to standing, the seat’s tapered sides ease the movement from side to side, whether on or off the trail. A passenger seat can also be easily installed for 2-up versatility.
- Power Valve System: Based on the RPM, the power valve system adapts the exhaust port opening for maximum torque and fuel efficiency.
- EFI Engine: Based on the engine RPM, electronic fuel injection provides efficient fuel delivery at two different injection points in the cylinder for maximum torque and response. The computerized fuel injection ensures reliable cold weather starting and maximum fuel range with low exhaust gas emissions.
- Hayes Performance Brakes: The strong Hayes hydraulic Stealth brake master-cylinder is equipped with a composite Stealth brake lever and lightweight caliper which provides great modulation for a better feel and powerful stopping performance.
- Lightweight: The compact powerplant weighs in under 50 lbs, packing a mighty punch with its class-leading hp to weight ratio.
- Liquid Cooled Engine: With alloy bulk-head and tunnel heat exchangers, the engine stays cool when things heat up.
- Yamaha Mountain Ski: The lightweight Yamaha Mountain ski delivers everything you want in a deep snow ski. Its 7″ wide footprint enhances flotation and actively lifts the sled’s nose up in deep powder. Traction lugs on the top of the ski give a sure foothold when it gets really gnarly. The wide and deep keel design deliver light steering effort yet confident and predictable handling, whether it’s hard-packed snow or fresh fluff.
- Tall Handlebars: The 4.5″ riser block positions the hooked end bars with mountain strap for easy reach, whether sitting or standing.
- New Mountain Single Beam Suspension: Derived from the sleek SRV-M Front Suspension, this new lightweight design is ultra compact to reduce unwanted spindle and suspension drag in deep snow. The neutral stance allows for great maneuverability in tight terrain along with predictable manners on the trail. The lightweight, forged aluminum spindles join the widely-spaced upper and lower control arms which produce a large caster angle for tight turning and easy steering.
- Track Flip Rail Lock-Out: When additional traction is required, the real rail assembly can be locked out for maximum, on-trail track length.
- Modern: A modern snowmobile with the weight of a 30 year old fan-cooled sled opens the door for a whole new era in snowmobiling function and fun.
- Engine Type: 2-Stroke / 397cc
- Engine Class: Mid Performance
- Clutch / Transmission: CV TECH
- Fuel Delivery: Batteryless Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal. (44 L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Front Travel: 7.2″ (183mm)
- Ski Type: Yamaha Stryke Single Keel
- Rear Suspension: SX 146 with Flip Up Rails
- Rear Shock(s): Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Rear Travel: 12.5″ (318mm)
- Center Shock: Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Track / W x L x H: 15″ x 146″ x 1.6″
- Track Type: Camso Cobra
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 38″ (965mm) adjustable
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Standard
- Headlight: Halogen