2021 Arctic Cat ZR 200 ES 93″/1″ Fire Red Youth Snowmobile
Trail-Certified, High-Performance Youth Snowmobile
For young riders who are ready to hit the trail with their parents, tackle deep snow or cruise the backyard, ZR® 200 is the ultimate ride. It’s SSCC trail-certified and features electric start to deliver the next level of snowmobile experience.
- 192cc 4-stroke Engine: Don’t let the size fool you. ZR 200 is packed with a powerful 192cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that doles out enough power for a fun day on the trail.
- Trail-certified: The Snowmobile Safety and Certification Committee (SSCC) gives the ZR 200 a full trail certification that lets your young rider go almost everywhere you can go.
- Arctic 200 Drive System™: Get optimal power and performance with RPM-sensing drive clutch, torque-sensing driven clutch and belt-drive gearcase.
- A-arm Front Suspension: With 4.5 inches of travel and the reinforced strength of an A-Arm design, the front suspension gives young riders the same capabilities as our full-size snowmobiles.
- Slide-rail Rear Suspension: With a full 8.5 inches of travel, this responsive rear suspension soaks up any bump on the trail to keep the ride stable and smooth.
- Cobra™ Track: 1.0-inch lugs deliver great traction and flotation in a full range of conditions.
- 29.5″-31.5″ Adjustable Ski Stance: A 29.5-31.5-inch adjustable ski stance and deep-keel plastic skis lets you take your first corners confidently.
- Turn-key Electric Start: The convenience and ease of electric start lets you get up and moving right away.
- Engine Type: 200, 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 192cc
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore x Stroke: 70 x 50 mm
- Lubrication: Oil Sump
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 96 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: BS-25 Carburetor
- Exhaust: Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 0.6 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 5.25 in. Diameter (RPM Sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 6.75 in. Diameter Arctic (Roller Cam)
- Drive System: Arctic 200 Drive System
- Brakes: Hydraulic Brake/Disc on Driveshaft
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Track Drive Sprocket: 5 Tooth, 2.59 Pitch, Exvolute
- Front Suspension: Arctic Wishbone Suspension (AWS)
- Ski Shocks: Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Front Travel : 4.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: Slide-Rail, Adjustable Torsion Spring, Coil-Over Rear Shock
- Rear Track Shock: Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Rear Travel: 8.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Length: 84 in.
- Overall Chassis Width: 35-37 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 36 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 214 lbs.
- Track Type: Cobra™
- Track Width: 10 in.
- Track Length: 93 in.
- Lug: 1 in.
- Pitch: 2.59 in.
- Ski Stance: 29.5-31.5 in. – Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: Youth – 5 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner
- Speedometer: Accessory
- Color: Fire Red, Dynamic Charcoal/Electrolime, Dynamic Charcoal/ Medium Green
- Starter: Electric – Key
- Handlebars: Straight
- Lighting: Halogen 1-Bulb
- Seating: Youth 200
- Storage Components: Accessory
- Additional Accessories: Handguards, Rear Rack, Rear Storage
- Standard Accessories: Brake Disc, Hand & Thumb Warmers, Steering, Tether Switch, Youth Front Bumper
- Windshield: 4 in. Low-Height