2021 Arctic Cat ZR 120 67″/0.75″ Youth Snowmobile
A Fun First Ride for Young Snowmobilers
ZR® 120’s compact frame packs enough power and excitement to make your young rider’s first experience unforgettable.
- Safety Flag And Tether Switch: A bright orange flag keeps young riders highly visible, while a tethered kill switch shuts the vehicle off when disconnected.
- A-arm Front Suspension: Just like on our full-size snowmobiles, this reinforced front suspension design helps young riders tame the trail.
- Slide-rail Rear Suspension: This responsive rear suspension handles any bump in the road to keep the ride stable, smooth and safe.
- 123cc 4-stroke Engine: This fan-cooled 4-stroke engine starts easy and rides all day. And its governed to 8 mph to keep it safe but still packed full of all-day fun for your young rider.
- Comfort Grips With Handwarmers: Ride all day, even when the wind chill dips down low.
- In-seat Storage: Pack it in. ZR 120 features in-seat storage in the rear so you can stay out until sunset.
- Halogen Headlight: With low and high beams, you can light up any ride at the flick of a switch.
- 29.5″-31.5″ Adjustable Ski Stance: A 29.5-31.5-inch adjustable ski stance and deep-keel plastic skis lets you take your first corners confidently.
- Cobra™ Track: Cupped lugs give you better handling and control on soft terrain, and 1.0-inch paddles and traction teeth deliver all the grip you need.
- Engine Type: 120, 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 123 cc
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore x Stroke: 56 x 50 mm
- Lubrication: Oil Sump
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 55 W @ 3600 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: B-18 Carburetor
- Exhaust: Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 0.5 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 0.6 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Drive Clutch: Arctic Centrifugal
- Brakes: Adjustable Band
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Track Drive Sprocket: 4 Tooth, 2.59 Pitch, Exvolute
- Front Suspension: Arctic Wishbone Suspension (AWS)
- Ski Shocks: Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Front Travel : 4.5 in.
- Rear Suspension: Slide-Rail, Adjustable Torsion Spring
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Length: 73 in.
- Overall Chassis Width: 35-37 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 34 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 167 lbs.
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width: 10 in.
- Track Length: 67 in.
- Lug: 0.75 in.
- Pitch: 2.59 in.
- Ski Stance: 29.5-31.5 in. – Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: Youth – 5 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner
- Color: Medium Green
- Starter: Manual
- Handlebars: Straight
- Lighting: Halogen 1-Bulb
- Seating: Youth 120
- Storage Components: In-Seat
- Standard Accessories: Brake Disc, Hand Warmers, Safety Flag, Steering, Tether Switch, Youth Front Bumper
- Windshield: 4 in. Low-Height